Quality of service
The ZIK are employed in many experienced experts and collaborate with external partners affirmed in these fields to their business partners provide the highest quality service in the market.
Area of work
Consultation with project implementation system:
- ISO 9001 system management quality,
- ISO 14001 system management protection environment,
- OHSAS 18001 system management occupational health and safety,
- ISO 13485 quality management system for the production of medical equipment, analytical solutions and medical supplies,
- HACCP risk management systems in the food industry,
- ISO/IEC 17025 requirements for accreditation of testing and calibration laboratories,
- ISO/IEC 17020 HRN EN 17020 general criteria for the operation of various types of institutions that supervise
- before certification audits,
- rating supplier
Assessment and monitoring:
- customer satisfaction (measurements and surveys),
- conducting surveys of employees (motivation, satisfaction, education, promotion)
Zik in his program offers a wide range of training, specially adapted to small and medium businesses. After basic training, which enables high-quality communication, together we approach the project of introducing quality management systems (and / or environmental management system and occupational safety and health in accordance with ISO standards).
- The course for internal auditors (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP),
- Seminar for the use of statistical methods,
- Seminar FMEA (analysis of the causes and consequences of errors),
- Seminar for surveyors in quality systems,
- Seminar for measuring and monitoring process (Cp, Cpk),,
- Seminar on planning experiments to assist in the verification process,
- Seminar for quality planning method ”ISHIKAWA”
* Consultation with project implementation of the quality system
ISO 14001 is an international standard that sets requirements for the establishment and maintenance of an Environmental Management System.
Well developed and maintained environmental management system positively contributes to the achievement of business goals of your company, more efficient use of natural resources, reduced environmental pollution and alignment of the company with legal requirements.
The environmental management system allows your company:
- to establish an appropriate environmental management policy,
- to identify aspects of the environment resulting from past, present and planned activities of products and services in order to determine how significant their impact on the environment,
- to determine the requirements of the relevant laws and regulations,
- to identify priorities and set appropriate and specific objectives of environmental management,
- to establish the organization and program (s) to improve policies and achieving general and specific objectives,
- to facilitate the planning, supervision and monitoring, the establishment of corrective / preventive actions, independent assessment and evaluation to ensure compliance policy and the appropriateness of the Environmental Management System,
- to be able to adapt to changing circumstances.
Want to show your commitment to a clean environment, be sure to choose a professional consultants ZIK for the implementation of Environmental Management Systems in the business of your company.
* Međunarodna norma koja postavlja zahtjeve za uspostavu i održavanje Sustava upravljanja okolišem
HACCP is a systematic preventive approach to identifying hazards and risks in the handling of food, and that provides a clear method of determining ways to control these risks. It was developed as part of the management food safety, in order to prevent risks and prevent the spread of diseases transmitted by food.
H Hazard (opasnost)
A Analysis (analiza)
C Critical (kritična)
C Control (kontrolna)
P Point (točka)
Prema Zakonu o hrani (N.N. 117/03).
Field of application
HACCP system is applied to the entire food production chain, from the production of raw materials to the final product, ie farming, harvesting, processing, manufacturing, transportation and distribution, preparation and consumption in restaurants.
Activities covered by the above legislation applies, among others, hotels, restaurants, fast food restaurants, sandwich bars, cafes, restaurants, catering, pastry shops, kitchens public institutions, canteens, production of pasta and bakery products, dairy, butcher, grocery shop products, dairy, fruit, vegetables, eggs, kilns, slaughter and processing of grapes and wine production, breweries, soft drinks, juices, water bottling plant, bottling honey, the production of animal feed, silos, packaging, transport and distribution of food products.
Benefits for companies that have introduced HACCP system:
- a higher standard of quality in the food industry,
- meet the regulation of health food safety,
- reduction in the number of cases of food poisoning and consumer complaints,
- reduce wastage of materials and products due to spoilage of foods,
- increase customer satisfaction / customer
- Monitoring and control of the parameters on the spot,
- ability to identify and eliminate existing and anticipated hazards and risks,
- corrective action prior to the occurrence of serious problems,
- engaging employees in the company’s health care safety products
- higher reliability of product safety,
- replenishment of the quality management system, such as ISO 9001,
- ability to accept the introduced changes, such as advances in the application of new equipment, improvements in processing technology and product development, improving the relationship between food processors and market inspection, as well as processors and consumers.
How ZIK can help?
As a company with years of experience in consulting services, ZIK with their professional, qualified and accredited consultants offers:
- advisory services for the establishment, implementation and maintenance of health and safety on HACCP principles and requirements of food law of Croatian,
- create documentation HACCP study,
- targeted courses with the presentation of practical experience of experts and responsible persons of certain activities within ZIK Academy,
- system monitoring and maintenance of HACCP documentation.
* A systematic preventive approach to identifying hazards and risks in food handling
OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems) has been developed to help businesses create goals in the field of health and safety in the workplace.
The structure is compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and can be integrated into a common management system.
As the benefits of accepting the system can be specified:
- risk identification and reduction of injury and absence from work,
- appropriate policy management health and safety at work,
- creating a mechanism for the management, control and performance measurement company in the field of occupational health and safety,
- improving the performance of health and safety, and to promote a better culture of behavior in the workplace,
- insurance trust employees and customers in the nature of activities of the company and its approach to the management.
Would you like to manage the risks to health and safety in the workplace, regardless of the business or industry you belong to, you definitely choose the professional consultants ZIK Implementation Management System Occupational Health and Safety in the business of your company.
* Norma developed to help companies in creating goals in the field of health and safety in the workplace